Enrolment at WCS is open to:
- Children of Christian parents who have a church home
- Children whose needs we can meet
- International students (see International Student Registration) living with at least one of their parents or in an approved homestay, have a student visa (if required by Immigration Canada) and who buy or provide proof of health insurance coverage. Full payment of tuition before a letter of acceptance can be issued.
- No child shall be denied enrolment on the grounds of ethnicity, sex, colour or national origin.
- A child must be four years old in the calendar year in which he/she begins JK and five years old in the calendar year in which he/she begins SK.
Completed application forms must include the following:
- Last 3 Progress Report Cards
- Registration Fee – $1,000
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Proof of Both Parents’ Canadian Residency
- Pastor’s Reference Form
- Statement of Parental Support
- Family Enrollment Form
- Student Enrollment Form (1 per Student)
Upon receipt of the application, the Principal will meet with the family.
A decision on the application will be made in accordance with WCS Admission Policy.
The family will then be contacted, and if enrolment is accepted, tuition is to be paid.